Have you been searching for a local physical therapist in the Boise, ID area? South Boise Physical Therapy is an outpatient orthopedic clinic providing a wide range of physical therapy services. We offer personalized, hands-on treatment in a compassionate environment for fast relief of symptoms, with care always provided one-on-one by a licensed physical therapist.
Our certified physical therapist has more than nine years of experience, making her uniquely qualified to serve you. Call today to learn more about our services and for a free 20-minute consultation.
As a local physical therapy clinic in Boise, ID, South Boise Physical Therapy is focused on returning patients to their full functional capability. You can feel good about working with us because:
- We provide personalized, one-on-one care
- You'll deal directly with a certified physical therapist at all times
- We offer a wide range of services to cater to your needs
All our services are catered to the patient's individual needs. You aren't the same as everyone else, so we won't take a one-size-fits-all approach with your treatment.
When looking for a physical therapist, it's important to pay close attention to their qualifications. South Boise Physical Therapy is:
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Certified in Manual Physical Therapy (CMPT)
- A Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS)
- Trained in ASTYM, Blood Flow Restriction, and Aquatic Therapy
Schedule an appointment today to get help from a knowledgeable and experienced medical professional.