Have you been searching for a local physical therapist in the Boise, ID area? South Boise Physical Therapy is an outpatient orthopedic clinic providing a wide range of physical therapy services. We offer personalized, hands-on treatment in a compassionate environment for fast relief of symptoms, with care always provided one-on-one by a licensed physical therapist.
Our certified physical therapist has more than nine years of experience, making her uniquely qualified to serve you. Call today for a free 20-minute consultation.
As a local physical therapy clinic in Boise, ID, South Boise Physical Therapy is focused on returning patients to their full functional capability. You can feel good about working with us because:
- We provide personalized, one-on-one care
- You'll deal directly with a certified physical therapist at all times
- We offer a wide range of services to cater to your needs
All our services are catered to the patient's individual needs. You aren't the same as everyone else, so we won't take a one-size-fits-all approach with your treatment.
When looking for a physical therapist, it's important to pay close attention to their qualifications. South Boise Physical Therapy is:
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Certified in Manual Physical Therapy (CMPT)
- A Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialist (OCS)
- Trained in ASTYM, Blood Flow Restriction, and Aquatic Therapy
Schedule an appointment today to get help from a knowledgeable and experienced medical professional.